In order to open the Dry Lake Motocross Park, RMSR requires all visitors are to follow the following protocol.
- Local Residents recommended
- Avoid this facility if you have a cough, fever, or any other symptoms of the virus
- Do not shake hands or engage in unnecessary physical contact with others
- Individuals to maintain 6’ distance
- All registration must be done online, we will not allow cash payments at the gate
- No Groups larger than 10 may gather. Groups should stay 20; away from another group
- Park 15’ apart or more, we have plenty of room
- Use Hand Sanitizer and disinfectant if/when you touch the main gate, lock, or Porta-potty
- Be aware that EMS response time may be slow or you may need to self-rescue. Ride well within your ability level (take it down a notch). You do not want to wind up in the hospital right now and if you do get hurt, you are guaranteed close contact with other individuals.
- We are taking these restrictions seriously. Violations risk closure of the facility. Irresponsible behavior will only hurt yourself and other riders that badly need this outlet. Let’s all take responsibility to keep this much needed amenity open.