Rocky Mountain Sport Riders (RMSR) is a family oriented motorcycle club dedicated to preserving and expanding riding opportunities for our members and others who enjoy riding dirt bikes in Colorado. We support balanced and responsible use of public lands while promoting respect, education, and stewardship of the environment. RMSR is recognized as the only entity representing and protecting the rights of off-road motorcycle users in the Vail Valley by the US Forest Service, the BLM, Eagle County, and most local governments in the Valley.
The club began to take shape in 1996 and became a non-profit, 501(c)3 in 2013. We have over 440 members and growing. We encourage everyone to become a member. Annual dues are only $20 with minors under 18 free. Members receive a club logo sticker, possible discounts at local shops, and more importantly provide financial support for our activities, including trail building and maintenance as well as the management of the Dry Lake MX Park. Every dollar we receive goes right back into maintaining your off-road motorcycle privileges whether that be on our facility or public land!
- Joe O’Malley – President/Trails, 970.471.9912, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Kyle Green – Dry Lake Park, 970-390-8632, email@example.com
- Bob Egan – Equipment, 970-471-3494, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mitch Hayne – Treasurer/Office, 303.443.0076, email@example.com
- Andrew Slaugh – At Large, 970-445-8999, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Brian Bastuba – At Large, email@example.com
- Spencer Ball – At Large, 970.331.1824, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Ben Bradford – At Large, 970.471.6193