DRY LAKE MOTOCROSS PARK RULES
Please respect the rules to keep this facility open. We expect safe, appropriate, and courteous use of this facility. Failure to abide by the rules will result in loss of access to the facility.
- You must sign waiver and pay entry fee. Sign in every visit!
- If you fail to follow these rules, you are trespassing and will be prosecuted. – You must have and display a current, valid Colorado OHV tag. This park was built primarily with funds from these tags. – Park hours: May 1
- September 30, sunup to sundown – No ATV/UTV use, only 2-wheelers.
- Use established trails only, ride the track that matches your abilities.
- DOT certified helmets must be worn at all times, including pit areas. Full safety gear is recommended.
- All riders must have a signed waiver on file.
- Riders under 18 must have a waiver on file signed by both the rider and a legal guardian or parent.
- Riders under the age of 16 must be accompanied by and under immediate supervision of an over 18 parent/guardian.
- Pit area speed limit: 15 mph. Speeding will get you tossed out of the park.
- Tracks are one-way only; do not ride tracks backwards.
- Pack out your trash. Clean up any you see.
- No fires, no fireworks, no camping, no overnight use, no alcohol, no drugs.
- Do not impede traffic on the main road.
- Do not park, ride, camp, or drive on the conservation easement areas. Park only in designated areas.
- Dogs must be leashed at all times or placed in the dog run adjacent to the picnic shelter.
- Drone use is prohibited unless approved for a specific purpose by the Town of Gypsum.
- Each rider must be covered under his/her own medical insurance policy. RMSR, Town of Gypsum, or Eagle County Government does not provide medical insurance for any rider or for their guests. Ride within your ability, always respecting other riders and other riders’ various abilities.
- Recreational shooting or other discharge of weapons is prohibited, except by licensed hunters in-season.
- Facility may be closed at any time at the discretion of Rocky Mountain Sport Riders. Facility may be closed for reasons such as weather, on-going maintenance, overcrowding, or safety concerns with overall track quality.
REMEMBER: USE OF THIS PROPERTY IS A PRIVILEGE, NOT A RIGHT. LET’S MAKE SURE THIS FACILITY IS AVAILABLE FOR GENERATIONS OF FAMILIES TO COME!